We need to beat swords into plowshares.

We need to beat swords into plowshares.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Let's strive to make 2012 the year we come together in anti-imperialist solidarity

Let's strive to make 2012 the year we come together in anti-imperialist solidarity to carry forward the work begun by the great anti-imperialists like Mark Twain and Paul Robeson.

This is an "art technique" I learned in a class taught by cartoonist Gary Huck who told me I had no talent to draw--- lol! So he taught me to use the art of others. I just posted this on his FaceBook wall:

Gary; A technique I credit as learning from you. I used my camera and the art of others compliments of the U.S. Postal Service and an appointment book from my insurance company to create an anti-imperialist message of struggle and solidarity about the kind of movement we need in the coming year. 
International anti-imperialist solidarity--- Forever! 
... in our communities, where we work and go to school; in the streets and at the ballot box.

No comments: