We need to beat swords into plowshares.

We need to beat swords into plowshares.

Friday, March 21, 2014

The Dumb Donkeys are at it again.

You know, these Hillary Clinton supporters add me to their facebook pages without asking me, and over the past couple weeks I have been blocked from posting on over twenty of their sites because I asked this very simple question:

Can someone tell me where I can find the complete transcripts of Hillary Clinton's speeches?

And then what really gets me is when you use her quotes from these 60 second sound bites from the speeches or quotes from newspapers, radio or television these Dumb Donkeys say, "You are taking what she said out of context."

I then ask them to provide the complete transcript of the text of the speech and then they get mad over that.

In fact, they don't even know what she is saying in these speeches but they are so intellectually dishonest they say I am "taking her words out of context." How would they know if they have never heard or read the entire speech?

Obama pulled this same shit.

It is totally dishonest.

I don't know if this is true or not but someone told me that when Hillary Clinton speaks to these groups in closed meetings they have to agree not to release the transcript of her talks.

What is going on? Is she going from group to group telling each group what they want to hear and changing her message to each group?

There is nothing more dishonest than doing this. She talks to the wealthy seeking money and the rest of us are not supposed to know what she is saying.

This has nothing in common with democracy.

No comments: