We need to beat swords into plowshares.

We need to beat swords into plowshares.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Minnesota Democratic Farmer-Labor Party leader says: “Silence Maki”

26 minutes ago

Alan L. Maki

Alan L. Maki

If anyone wants to protest what the Democrats are doing, protest that they are deleting my posts on the Minnesota Democratic Farmer-Labor Party FaceBook page:


http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/pages/Minnesota-DFL-Party/95779211526?ref=ts


For over a week now they have been removing my posts and I have been reposting... they say they wish I would leave the Democratic Party :)


Brian Melendez, the Chair of the Minnesota DFL, says it isn't proper for me to refer to "the Israeli killing machine" or to be charging that the Minnesota Democratic Farmer-Labor Party is responsible for using redistricting to exclude Native American Indians from the Minnesota State Legislature and our congressional delegation.

No comments: